The Singing Room – GROUP PROGRAM
This is perfect for you if:
- you would love to sing more – it makes you feel GOOD!
- you are searching for a safe, supportive place to discover your voice & your inner light
- you value learning how to transform your singing
- you dream of singing for your family and friends
- you want to conquer your fear and find vocal freedom!
I’m Aideen and I kept my singing a secret for ages even though deep down I knew I could sing and I absolutely loved it! Singing brought out a part of me that was so precious but I also felt vulnerable about it and easily discouraged.
Now I’ve created this SAFE SPACE for other secret singers to find JOY in singing and the COURAGE to sing for others
My role is to give you the secrets to singing well that I’ve discovered on my journey and to hold this space for you to grow your confidence and start standing up to be heard. Sound good?
This community isn’t just a place to LEARN about how to sing and improve your confidence, it’s also a lovely friendly place for you to CONNECT with other “secret singers”, SHARE your songs when you are ready and receive SUPPORT as you come out of the shadows.
Sometimes it’s easier to learn a new technique when you hear someone else in a group program. Each participant is given individual attention and support to enhance their voice and deal with any questions they have. You will also learn how to focus your practice to make consistent improvements. Most of all we have FUN!!!
What to expect:
In-depth educational topics each class
Spotlight on individual student’s songs
Tuesdays 7.30pm – 9pm GMT, 2.30 EST, 11.30am PST, Duration: 60 – 90 minutes
- Improving your tone, breathing and ability to stay in tune
- Individual attention on a song of your choice
- Warming up
- Group support & encouragement
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions