Do you watch people performing and wish that it was you? Would you love to be able to sing in front of other people but you don’t have the confidence to do that? Do you have a voice but find it sometimes lets you down and you wish you could make it sound good consistently?
This course will help you prepare to sing for friends and family so that you have more fun singing and experience fewer nerves. Includes preparing a solo song of your own and one group song for a professional fully staged concert. Warm-ups, tips and techniques included each week.
- 8 classes of 2 and a half hours per class
- Teas and coffees at each class
- Experienced, qualified singing instructor
- Professional accompaniment for rehearsals and concert
- A fully staged concert with professional lighting and sound management
- Video of your performance for your own use
- Discounted rates on private lessons during the course
- Membership of a private Facebook group called the Secret Singers Club
As featured on RTE Nationwide, Ireland’s Own, Farmer’s Journal and Irish Independent
Who is it for: Anyone who wants to improve their singing and prepare for a performance and boost their confidence
Class size: Max 8 people