Invigorate your singing again and dramatically improve your own tone, ability and confidence.
- Improving your tone, breathing and ability to stay in tune
- Individual attention on a song of your choice
- Warming up
- Group support & encouragement
Each participant is given individual attention and support to enhance their voice and deal with any questions they have. You will also learn how to focus your practice to make consistent improvements.
Sometimes it’s easier to learn a new technique when you hear someone else as they experience it for the first time so the group environment is beneficial for everyone. Most of all we have FUN!!!
- 8 group classes a month
- In-depth educational topics each class
- Spotlight on individual student’s songs
- Discount on my Start Singing Online Course with Video lessons, Quizes & PDF tips (value €80)
Singing 202: Tuesdays 7.30pm – 9pm GMT, 2.30 EST, 11.30am PST
Singing 101: Wednesdays 7.30pm – 9pm GMT, 2.30 EST, 11.30am PST
Duration: 90 minutes
Programme: 4 weeks per month
When you learn to sing a song, you are choosing to express yourself in a way that can be raw and real. We tend to choose songs that we relate to and that have a message that comes from your heart.
Remember that many iconic singers didn’t have perfect voices like Bob Dylan and yet they touched the hearts of all who heard them. And you can too.
- Even if you’ve been told you can’t sing and you’re not sure if you have a voice – now is the time to find out – book a free consultation below.
- If you used to sing but something stopped you in your tracks and your voice hasn’t been the same since – it’s not too late!
- If you sing already but you keep losing your voice or struggle to sing your high notes consistently – I can help.
These fun, informal and relaxed lessons can bring you from singing only to yourself to having the confidence to sing at parties or concerts.
What to expect:
- Feel more confident in your voice
- Experience freedom & joy in your singing
- Dig into your songs so that you really know them
- Get ready to share your voice!
- Breathing and posture
- Staying in tune
- Dealing with nerves
- Moving from low to high notes
- Picking songs that suit your range
- Developing your unique voice
- Expressing the meaning of a song
- Developing confidence
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions