When you learn to sing a song, you are choosing to express yourself in a way that can be raw and real. We tend to choose songs that we relate to and that have a message that comes from your heart.
Remember that many iconic singers didn’t have perfect voices like Bob Dylan and yet they touched the hearts of all who heard them. And you can too.
- Even if you’ve been told you can’t sing and you’re not sure if you have a voice – now is the time to find out – CLICK HERE to book a free consultation
- If you used to sing but something stopped you in your tracks and your voice hasn’t been the same since – it’s not too late!
- If you sing already but you keep losing your voice or struggle to sing your high notes consistently – I can help.
These fun, relaxed voice coaching sessions blend psychology, spirituality and voice training to uncover the hidden treasure within your unique voice. You will gently unlock any mental or emotional blocks to being seen and heard so that you can speak up, Sing OUT and step forward in life with renewed faith in yourself.
Through singing you can alchemise the twists and turns of your life, heal your voice, access your inner power and finally share your soul’s message.
What to expect:
- Feel more confident in your voice
- Experience freedom & joy in your singing
- Dig into your songs so that you really know them
- Get ready to share your voice!
- Breathing and posture
- Staying in tune
- Dealing with nerves
- Moving from low to high notes
- Picking songs that suit your range
- Developing your unique voice
- Expressing the meaning of a song
- Developing confidence
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions
Book YOUR free voice consultation below: