Do you love music but wish you could join in more? Would you like to have a party piece that you have the confidence to sing? Are you interested in meeting some new people who are also interested in music?
Ths informal FUN workshop is for adults who would like to sing for fun – all ages, all levels. An enjoyable day making music together. Bring out your best voice with confidence through warm-ups and group singing. Enjoy your singing more and more. You’ll even start to feel ready to perform for friends and family with fewer nerves.
- Parties and other events
- Wedding ceremonies or the Afters
- Just for your family and friends (or just for YOU)
- Singing in tune
- Moving from low to high notes
- Breathing and posture
- Picking songs that suit your range
- Developing your unique voice
- Expressing the meaning of a song
- Developing confidence
- Working with musicians
- Singing unaccompanied and more…
Facilitated by: Aideen Ni Riada, experienced singer & vocal coach
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.