Do you feel frustrated because you want to be more present and confident in life but feel like you just don’t have what it takes to do it? You know you want to speak up but you haven’t found a way to get it out yet.
How would you feel if you could finally express yourself to the people who matter the most? You could let loved-ones know how much you care, speak up for someone who can’t speak for themselves, set the record straight when there are misunderstandings and just be more honest about how you feel in general.
Some people are naturally shy while others were told off for speaking up freely as children which made them think twice about when they speak as adults. Then the exuberant kids who are just ignored learn they can’t just be themselves as they aren’t heard anyway.
- feeling unheard in your life
- feeling it isn’t safe to speak up
- afraid of rejection and misunderstandings
- not sure if what you have to say is important
- feel that you aren’t talented enough to speak up
Take this time and support to master the techniques you need to improve. It’s worth it to finally be investing in bringing your unique message through!
What is it:
- Half day voice confidence coaching session including lunch
- 5 additional 90 minute voice confidence coaching sessions
- Additional email support
Facilitated by: Aideen Ni Riada, experienced singer & vocal confidence coach
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.