Do you wonder if you could sing? Or maybe you know you can sing but you don’t have any confidence in yourself? If you wish you could give singing another go and want some encouragement, tips and technique then we can help.
Maybe you were discouraged from singing at a young age or maybe experiences during your life have affected your confidence and it’s time to get it back again. These fun, informal and relaxed lessons can bring you from singing only to yourself to having the confidence to sing at parties or concerts.
Who is it for:
- To learn to sing better and boost your confidence
- If you want to prepare your party piece
- To improve your technique to sing in musicals or a choir
- To prepare a song for your wedding day, click here for more information.
How do I book:
- To book a private lesson contact Aideen on 089-9829914 or email.
- Breathing and posture
- Staying in tune
- Dealing with nerves
- Moving from low to high notes
- Picking songs that suit your range
- Developing your unique voice
- Expressing the meaning of a song
- Developing confidence
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions